(The fireside chat is a chance to hear candidly from an industry expert as they interviewed)
● Why marketers are moving away from a reliance on cookie based metrics and measurement
● The move into more ‘modeled data’ in ad platforms to help make smarter decisions to drive performance
● How the emergence of Cloud technology is enabling advanced analytics techniques to maximise insight
(The ignite session will have panellists individually present their viewpoint within a 5 minute time limit, before assembling as a panel to debate the topic)
● Hear from a panel of industry experts as they discuss where each approach delivers the greatest impact, and which you should choose for your next campaign.
● Hear from the agency-side on the insight, expertise and efficiency that they can bring to performance marketing activity
● Brands discuss their impactful campaigns with an in-house performance marketing team, and share the strategies that have led to growth and cost-savings
● Which combination of in-house and outsourcing is right for your brand’s performance strategy, analytics and management of its channels
● How Pizza Hut used distinctive creative to drive business results
● How Pizza Hut effectively designed creatives and planned media around audiences to maximise the effectiveness
● The successes and failures of a brand’s attempt to innovate in performance-based marketing – what are the main learnings for your next campaign
● How much should your team have specialisms for greater agility and flexibility?
● Investigate the impact of splitting your performance marketing team between other teams in marketing, sales and digital
● Upskilling your experienced staff versus recruiting additional talent – which is right for your team?
● Ensuring that you use local knowledge to effectively establish your brand in a new market
● Using expertise and research to best culturally translate your message to reach a new audience
● Taking advantage of existing affiliate and publisher relationships for cost-effective growth in a new market
● How to get the balance right in an increasingly data driven automated marketing world
● Is performance marketing most effective as a separate or integrated team?
● Where should the focus of the discipline lie for your organisation?
● Setting realistic campaign objectives that are feasible to measure and report
● Aligning and presenting reports to the objectives of key stakeholders to demonstrate the true value of your activity and increase budgets
● Equipping collaborative teams with an understanding of performance marketing to improve effective cooperation and integration