Welcome remarks from Campaign
Panel discussion: Can the industry retain creativity at scale in a fragmented media landscape?
- Overcoming digital disruption: in which channels can you be creative?
- What does the next decade hold in store for creativity in the face of the duopoly?
- What does internet regulation mean for advertising in the short and long term?
Case studies: Building a market disruptor which delivers on scale and on the bottom-line
- Why should both traditional and emerging brands adopt a bolder marketing and business approach to achieve greater impact and market share?
- How can brands achieve scale, impact, and profits by leveraging market disruptor models?
Fireside chat: Rebuilding a brand from the inside out
- Reinventing your model in the midst of rising competition and in the wake of reputational damage
- Winning back your consumers in tough economic circumstances by putting them at the heart of your media strategy
- Personalising your storytelling using data and a range of channels to improve reputation and build your brand
Panel discussion: Big Brother: the ethics of personalisation
- When does targeting and personalisation go too far and impacts audience trust?
- What are the regulatory updates for data privacy and targeting?
- Who decides how businesses use data in the age of addressable and personalisation?
- What are the merits and drawbacks of targeting tightly vs keeping audience targeting broad and reach based?
Campaign 360 and PR Week 360 Closing Plenary: How Patagonia puts community and environment ahead of profit
- Understanding the value of community engagement and ‘values based’ media partnerships
- Why all brands have the power to make a difference
- Rethinking your ad spend whilst expanding your reach
Keynote Panel Discussion: The rise of purpose: What will this look like in a post-covid world?
As UK brands respond to the impact of Coronavirus, it becomes important to differentiate authentic purpose from performative purpose.
- How will UK’s biggest brands respond to this changing landscape?
- How will the current environment challenge and change what consumers expect from brands with purpose?
- How have leading brands reacted to the coronavirus crisis and how have these responses shaped consumer views moving forward?
- Exploring how brand purpose guides consumer choice and understanding how to adapt your business model in current uncertainty
- Can remaining neutral on big issues make your brand irrelevant? Is it now more important than ever to take a stand?
- How leading brands are reacting to the coronavirus crisis and how these responses will shape consumer views in the long term
Chairperson’s closing remarks and wrap of conference