- What is the industry doing to protect consumer privacy and improve the trustworthiness of news, information and media?
- What does the future hold for ad serving, ad-buying, and consumer targeting?
- What infrastructure will support the cookie-less future if real-time bidding is no longer available?
- What data are retailers surfacing to build effective campaigns for brands?
- How to embed data collaboration into everyday ways of working to drive long-term growth
- How data can deliver greater customer insights, targeting, and cross- channel measurement
- Capitalising on the potential of native advertising offered by podcasts
- Adopting podcasts as part of an integrated multi-channel campaign
- Understanding the metrics and measurement for podcasts to future-proof media plans
Gamers are grocery shoppers, movie fans, and car buyers. In short, gamers are just
like you and me. This is a diverse audience segment, ripe for brands to reach.
- What are the successes?
- What are the opportunities? How does it work?
- This session will get you up to speed on the gaming ecosystem, so you too, can get in the game
- When does targeting and personalisation go too far and impacts audience trust?
- What are the regulatory updates for data privacy and targeting?
- Who decides how businesses use data in the age of addressable and personalisation?
- What are the merits and drawbacks of targeting tightly vs keeping audience targeting broad and reach based?