Campaign360 and PRWeek360 Joint Plenary: The state of the Media Industry
- When agility and speed are no longer just the realm of athletes and rock stars
- Learning from the past: Cultural relevance, innovation and authenticity
- Where to from here? Never waste a crisis
- The outlook for the rest of FY 2020 and into 2021
- The future of the office: how brands are successfully adapting in a Covid world and adapting to client needs
- Improving diversity and inclusion in media and at WPP
As budgets and priorities change in response to the crisis, creativity has been one of the things that has differentiated brands. In this session, we will hear from the brands on how they are creatively differentiating themselves during the crisis and how they are innovating moving forward.
- How are businesses innovating to try and protect revenue during and after the crisis?
- What lessons can be learned from this experience?
- What long term impact will this have as we ease out of the crisis?
Adopting a consumer-first approach makes sense – but to be truly customer focussed you may sometimes need to ignore what they say. This session will explore which part of their brain you do need to focus on.
- How key principles of behavioural economics allow you to add value without adding cost.
- And why it often makes no sense to solve for the average: why segmentation and customer moments matter
- And why COVID makes this more true than ever.
- The factors driving the acceleration of change in digital advertising in 2020
- What a fairer future means for consumers, advertisers and content publishers
- How our industry should take responsibility for delivering principle-led change
- Leveraging your unique identity as an opportunity for growth and creativity
- Overcoming bias to improve and foster creativity
- breaking down class barriers to promote authentic voices within the industry
- Empowering people to feel included so they bring their best ideas to the table
Join this interactive panel to look back over the truly impactful advertising campaigns from 2010 and 2020 that had a competitive edge through creativity and innovation.
- What made it a success?
- Which channels were used?
- How was the creative translated?
- Retaining creativity in the era of tech: bringing together human creativity with technology for a truly disruptive and modern campaign
- How to deliver creative campaigns that integrate multiple channels and platforms for maximum consumer reach
- Translating the ‘big idea’ into reality: valuing, nurturing and recognising truly creative and disruptive marketing strategies
- The TV marketplace – how it’s evolved in the last 3 years
- Demystifying how and when to use addressable TV
- A brand view on making addressable TV work for you